- either you control your attitude or it controls you;
- money is a lousy way of keeping score;
- it isn’t always enough to be forgiven by others; sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself;
- no matter how you try to protect your children, they will eventually get hurt and you will hurt in the process;
- credentials on the wall do not make you a decent human being;
- the people you care about most in life are taken from you [much] too soon; and
- it’s [difficult] to determine where to draw the line between being nice and not hurting people’s feelings, and standing up for what you believe.
( ~ Unknown )